Montage Healdsburg is a new 258-acre resort slated to debut in late 2020. Set among historic groves, 130 luxurious bungalow-style guestrooms and suites will blend contemporary influence with
environmentally conscious design, paying homage to the land. Located in the picturesque town of Healdsburg, the resort will also provide a perfectly situated launching pad to discover the best of the region, from iconic wineries to legendary culinary establishments
• The Ultimate Presidential Suite: The Guest House, an expansive 4,500-square-foot residence, elevated high on a knoll, will offer a modern
retreat with three spacious bedrooms. Lush gardens connect one room to another, while a large outdoor hot tub invites you to soak and
luxuriate under the oaks.
• Wine: Guests can discover the craft of winemaking through a handful of close partnerships with elite local vineyards, affording personalized
and exclusive private tastings and tours. The crown jewel is the rare opportunity to join the resort’s talented partner and winemaker, Jesse
Katz, at his recently opened Aperture Cellars winery just minutes away from the property.
• Dining: Combining traditional French dishes with California influence, dining and bar options will offer seasonally focused cuisine crafted
with fresh, local ingredients.
• Spa & Wellness: From the yoga garden in the middle of the vineyard to treatments enhanced by the land, Montage Healdsburg offers a
variety of rejuvenating wellness experiences. The 11,500-square-foot Spa Montage will be a retreat for the mind, body and soul in the heart
of wine country.
• Family-Friendly: Montage Healdsburg features activities for the whole family. The standup paddle boarding on the Russian River or
hundreds of miles of vineyard-laced roads to ride street bikes on, the archery range and pickleball courts delight families with fun and
friendly competition. Montage’s signature Paintbox program will also serve as a source of entertainment for younger guests.